A journey to the Holy Land will strengthen your relationship with God.
How? A tour to the Holy Land opens your eyes to the Word of God like never before. It forever changes the way you read your Bible. It’s like taking a tour inside the Scriptures!
99% of Christians who travel to Israel agree — their tour strengthened their spiritual life.
Many Christians are familiar with names like the Sea of Galilee, Jerusalem, Jericho, and the Mount of Olives. But these place names add very little to understanding the Bible—much less to spiritual growth.
I shared this frustration. I knew the names, but they only distracted me as I read the Bible because I didn’t understand their significance. I dismissed them as irrelevant.
Then I went to Israel . . . and it all changed.
The Bible became more than words on a page. It became more real than it ever had before in my spiritual life.
- Hearing the Word of God in the Capernaum synagogue, where Jesus taught.
Learn the Word of God Right Where it Happened
I invite you to join Cathy and me for a life-changing journey to Israel with Chuck Swindoll and Insight for Living.
- Enjoy the Bible teaching of Chuck Swindoll at select locations.
- I will serve as a Bible teacher on one of the buses (so be sure and request my bus when you register!).
- Gifted musicians and inspiring worship.
- You will learn the Word of God right where it happened—with Bible in hand. After seeing where biblical events occurred, you will never read your Bible the same way again!
- We’ll travel the land in a climate-controlled deluxe motor coach.
- We have reserved rooms in some of Israel’s finest hotels. And the food? Delicious. (It’s a good thing we’ll be walking a lot each day!)
Experience God’s Word with All Your Senses
You will experience the Bible like you’ve never have before. Just as you would see a puzzle all put together, so you will grasp the Bible’s individual sites in light of the whole land.
- Watch the sun set over the Sea of Galilee—just as Jesus saw it.
- Get the feel of the land as you experience the Holy City of Jerusalem with your feet.
- Hear the Word of God in the Capernaum Synagogue—the very place where Jesus preached.
- Enjoy the fragrances in every place—from the aromatic Jerusalem markets to the salty seaside port of Caesarea.
- Experience the fellowship of other Christians as you travel the lands of the Bible together.
- Taste the delicious meals of Israeli culture (as well as a few familiar indulgences).
“Experiencing the land of the Bible was a great blessing. But traveling with Wayne and Cathy Stiles was the icing on the cake. Wayne provided outstanding devotionals and connected the places, events, and history with the Scriptures, showing their relevance for our lives.” —Wayne and Debbie Moore, La Porte, Indiana
You Will Walk Where Jesus Walked
In addition to seeing the places Jesus walked and ministered, you will gain a deeper understanding of Jesus’ purpose and life. His ministry wasn’t just a collection of good deeds, teachings, and miracles—and then He died for our sins in Jerusalem.
- As you walk in the footsteps of Jesus, you will understand His purpose from the beginning.
- You will discover how He developed the lives of His disciples.
- More importantly, you’ll learn how He is working in your life in the same way.
“I’ll never forget how the Lord touched me through what Wayne taught about Jesus in the synagogue at Capernaum and beside the Sea of Galilee at Tabgha. I felt the Spirit of God so strongly that I didn’t want to leave!” —Walter Stephens, San Antonio, Texas